Sprinkler Co., a Live Oak Company, has been in existence for over
25 years and has a complete staff to service all of your residential,
commercial or corporate irrigation installations.
Our General Services Contact includes:
- We will inspect and adjust all the heads on the system. We
will check all zones for a proper working condition. We will set
the clock for correct watering times and make sure that the rain
sensor is in good working order.
- In June, we will come out to make any adjustments that are needed
in the watering schedule and make sure that your system is in
proper working order. Water scheduling will be done in conjunction
with weather conditions.
- In August, any scheduling change or adjustments that are necessary
will be made.
At this time we will also evaluate your system to make sure it
is adequately watering your plant material and lawn.
- In late fall, we will shut off your system and winterize it. The
clock will be shut down and all systems turned off. The water
in the pipes will be blown out using compressed air.
- Repairs are covered for normal breakdowns of parts. Excavation
or landscape damage is not covered. Also not covered: power
surges or lightning damage.